HW: Bedouin Last Night ===

Cutting, Richard richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK
Thu Oct 15 06:33:06 EDT 1998

Oh god, my head is throbbing, my whole body aches and I have a strange
ringing in my ears, who could have believed that three people could
cause so much damage........

Bedouin seriously rock, anyone who hasn't seen them yet should get out
and do so, just so you can suffer like I am at the moment......( I think
it was Sputnik Stan that did it, I've never heard it played quite like
THAT before. )

Richard.

P.S.  Hello to Carl & Andy who I met last night.
P.P.S We do have some pictures which I'll post somewhere eventually.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Synopsys hereby excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Technology Department at Synopsys Ltd. on +44 171 250 1990.