HW: Hawkwind/Killing Joke connection?

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Oct 15 08:42:01 EDT 1998

On 13 Oct 98, at 23:17, Karen Kusic wrote about HW: Hawkwind/Killing Joke connection?:

> http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/links.html
>
> Was kind of surprised (although pleasantly) to see a Killing Joke link
> above his Nik Turner link in the Music section!

> Just "clutching at straws . . ."

How'd you manage to fit a Marillion link into a KJ-HW link?

;^)

> bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK wrote:
> Get Youth doing remixes of Hawkwind. Now there's a thought...

Funnily enough, Dave Brock mentioned something along those lines when I spoke
to him in May ......

Soniqué
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long