BOC: Scream

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Oct 16 11:43:14 EDT 1998

>>   What does everybody think about This Ain't the Summer of  Love by L7,
>this too I didn't like, I really hated the vocal especially, but then
>again I don't like anything L7 has done,
>
>I'm not familiar w/L7, but about a year ago I did hear this version on
>the radio -- personally, I thought it was pretty good.  A grungier, 90s
>version of the song, but very true to BOC's version.

Ah, didn't L7 do that "shitlist" song on "Natural Born Killers"?
I think I remember hearing something by them about bricks also.
Not all that bad.

 I would have like you to have been deep frozen too
 and waiting still as fresh in your flesh for my return to earth
 but your father refused to sign the forms to freeze you
 let's see, you'd be about sixty now
 and long dead by the time I return to earth

       -"Spirit of the Age" by Hawkwind (Robert Calvert)
          (cf. 'Starfarer's Dispatch')

-AAA