This Ain't the Summer (was: Re: BOC: Scream)

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Oct 16 20:21:46 EDT 1998

>perspective, but I recall hearing that Pearlman was interested in signing
>the Imperial Dogs to Columbia, but they broke up before it could happen ...
>so S.P. eventually went with the Dictators instead .... any truth to this,
>or just more "rewritten history"?

Wait! Was Don Waller NOT the writer of the Imperial Dogs version? Maybe he
stole the title from them and sold it to us!?? I worked on the song in late
75. It was one of the last tunes we wrote before recording AoF.