OFF: Monster magnet 25..tab

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Fri Oct 16 23:23:14 EDT 1998

Yeah, it's a great cd for sure.  Somebody will snap it up, I'm sure.

But I think you're wrong on the 3 song thing.  I'd have to check, but
I'm sure there's at least 5 songs.  One of the songs not listed is the
"Tractor" song that just showed up on the new Powertrip album.
("driving my tractor on the drug farm...")

Anybody have any information on this cd?  Was it before or after "Spine
of God"?  What are the songs about?  Why is it so weird compared to
other MM stuff?

Thanks!

> Hello all,
>
> Stopped by the local Tower outlet while picking up lunch (as is my habit),
> and grabbed an extra copy of the Monster Magnet 'TAB ... 25' CDEP. 3 songs,
> 40 minutes approx., semi-original ('Spine of God' era) lineup with John
> McBain still on lead guitar.  Probably my personal fave Monster Magnet
> full-length.
>
> $6 plus tax plus shipping ... call it $8.00 in the USA.
>
> Drop me a line if interested,
>
>         -Doug
>          ceres at sirius.com

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA