Re: HW: Bedouin Last Night ===

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Oct 17 07:57:05 EDT 1998

On Fri, Oct 16, 1998 4:40 pm +0000 LN1GJT <Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM>
wrote:
> Even though the video is really quite good (except for the middle 15
minutes -
> when there is no lighting) I'm not really in a position to copy it.  -
moral
> obligation etc.,  but maybe if enough people ask Alan..............!!!

    Well, supposing we *pay* Alan?  Heck, how else are fans around the
world going to see the band?  Like they're gonna do a club tour of
Oz anytime soon!
    Seriously, why not just make an arrangement to run off some
PAL & NTSC copies and sell them for Alan or through Alan or something?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson