HW: Festival poster from 1973

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat Oct 17 08:51:58 EDT 1998

Hi Folks!

Today morning I bought in a poster shop an "ultra rare" Festival poster
(original) from 24.02.1973.

It was a Festival in Duesseldorf (Germany) Phillips Hall.

The listed bands are:

- Hawkwind
- Golden Earring
- Focus
- Savoy Brown
- Vinegar Joe
- Mick Abraham's Band

(Of course there exists a tape from this HAWKWIND gig!!!)

The Festival title is: HOT ROCK NIGHT

The size is 60cm x 85cm. It is multicoloured and flower-power like.
Prize: 80 DM (= 50 US$)
Condition: Very good

There is one (the last one!) poster left in the shop. If someone here is
interested to buy this poster, let me know.

You will have to pay the 50 US$ and the stamps

Bernhard