Hawkwind & spacerock radio!

christmu at EUNET.NO christmu at EUNET.NO
Sun Oct 18 20:12:01 EDT 1998

I just guested for an hour on a local radio station, promoting the
spacerock zine Aural Innovations and grooving to spacerock in general, and
I'll be doing a six hour session next Friday crammed with psychedelic
music! Of course Hawkwind figure in the mystical equation :) This is what I
managed to foist upon unwitting greater Oslo dwellers a couple of hours ago:

Architectural Metaphor - "Sonic Attack" (opening the show!) from "Odysseum
Galacti"
F/i - "From Poppy With Love" from 7"
Mooseheart Faith Stellar Groove Band - "The Space We're In" from "Global
Brain"
Nik Turner - Soul Herder/Opa-Loka 2000 (from "Past Or Future?")

it was fairly impromptu as the guy called last minute for me to bring some
music, but Bob's my uncle etc.

I'll post the incredible 6-hour monster spacerock meltown playlist if I am
still sane next week.

Christian

PS: of course I'm eligible for receiving free stuff to play :)