OFF: Motorhead last Sat

Neil Shilladay shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Mon Oct 19 10:30:52 EDT 1998

First off, apologies to list members in the Beehive. Dunder brain that I am, I didn't
realise that I don't know any of you by sight, therefore I had trouble finding
you. (This startling revelation came to me as I entered the pub). DOH !

Secondly, it heres a review ...it was bloody excellent. Ok, a slightly better
review would include the fact the played some reeeall oldies on Sat.
Particularly 'Shine' which Lemmy admitted they hadn't played for about 14 years.

The only thing that seemed below par was the sound from Lemmy's bass, which
sounded ok to my untutored ears, but the main man was not happy about something,
even changing basses in the middle of 'Killed by Death'. Oh well.
In short, twas all rather good fun.

Cheers,
Neil.