Hawkwind & spacerock radio!

christmu at EUNET.NO christmu at EUNET.NO
Mon Oct 19 11:59:11 EDT 1998

Andy Gilham fires off his golden one-liner of the day:

>> I'll post the incredible 6-hour monster spacerock meltown playlist if I am
>> still sane next week.
>>
>> Christian
>
>"Still" sane? :)

matter of definition - sure, who here isn't "legally insane" several times
over according to US law anyway- tho "illegally sane" has a truer ring to
it IMO. :)

(My inner child was playing with an ancient electronic thesaurus today,
like, this Kraftwerk-like robotic voice kept proclaiming: "KLEE-TOR-IS",
"PEE-NIS", "EEN-TER-KORSE", "VA-GEE-NA" etc. etc. Most amusing.)

"he who picks the cosmic tunage",
Christian
(breathing, eating & defacating in the correct order, & as tranquilly sane
as your average log too! What a deal!)