BOC: SFG "reissue"

J. Scruton js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Oct 19 21:20:35 EDT 1998

At 01:09 PM 10/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>This may be a dangerous question to ask, but ... does anyone know about a
>recently-released (apparently, VERY expensive and possibly very limited) LP
>of Stalk-Forrest Group recordings?

I don't but i found a website that offers it for sale, under the LP title
_St. Cecilia_ for (choke) $38.00.
page: http://members.surfsouth.com/~jfrecord/ugrelp.html

I would be wary just because it's been such an underground recording with
little to no hope of it ever surfacing with the care the material is due.
The day Sony or whoever owns it now releases it will be a day to remember
(and probably beyond all our lifetimes).

Bad oats in town,
Jason