BOC: SFG "reissue"

Tue Oct 20 10:54:54 EDT 1998

It will be interesting to hear about this release.  I suspect that
perhaps someone got a hold of a tape of the SFG stuff and made a bootleg
vinyl copy?  Strange, since there are BOC bootleg vinyls around, but
this was never one I had heard about.

NOTE:  There is one BOC bootleg, called "Fantasy Distillation of Reality",
which is a vinyl recording of the 4-song "Bootleg EP" that Columbia put
out (from a '72 show - Red+Black, Cities on Flame, Workshop of Telescopes,
Buck's Boogie), along with the 2 vinyl tracks from the Elektra radio-only
promo that was put out w/SFG stuff (Arthur Comics, What is Quicksand).
It will be interesting to see if this "St. Cecilia" vinyl is really the
whole SFG recording, or a copy of this "Fantasy Distillation..." BOC boot.

Keep us informed - I'll want to add this info to the FAQ.

John