BOC: Toads Place, New Haven CT (10/16)

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Oct 20 08:02:32 EDT 1998

> Play list for the Toad's Place concert was
>
> Burnin' For You
> Cities on Flame
> E.T.I.
> Harvest Moon
> Take Me Away
> Bucks Boogie (6:16)
> Joan Crawford
> Live for Me
> Flaming Telepaths
> See You in Black
> Astrnomy
> ME262
> (mini blues jam session - 1 min)
> In Thee
> Godzilla
> Reaper
> ----------------------------
> Lips in the Hills
> The Red and the Black

Okay...since nobody did a setlist for Binghamton, I think I've got it
now. Basically the same as above, but without the following:

Take Me Away
Astronomy
ME262
In Thee
Lips in the Hills
The Red and the Black.

Dominance and Submission was the lone encore.

I think Theo and I kinda trashed the Binghamton show...or at least
expressed a bit of disappointment...but I will say this -- Eric was
all aces on SEE YOU IN BLACK. I think he saved up all his energy for
that song, and was spent by the last note. But it was a damn fine
performance.

--  Nick