BOC: Donington '81/HW Merchandise

zeitgeist-scot xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Oct 23 12:24:24 EDT 1998

Having dug out my Doningtin 81 flyer it would appear that BOC were not the
only ones with a complaint.  The rather crappy T only has AC/DC,
Whitesnake, Slade & More billed, so no Blackfoor either.  I don't recall
Rick Rattlesnake Medlocke or Jackson Thunderfoot Spires having a wobbly.
Perhaps it was due to late confirmation by the bands/management, what with
merchandise being produced months in advance.  But of course the management
would never admit to cocking it up.

And now to really piss everyone off, those prices in full.

Sweatshirt £8
T-shirt £4
Programme £1.50
Button Badge 50p

Which to drag HW into the equation even further is the same price as the
Levitation tour merchandise except you could also get a HW metal badge for
a pound!  And to think I used to complain.

NP Deep Purple - Knebworth 85

At 07:55 23/10/1998 +0100, you wrote:
>1981
>ACDC
>Whitesnake
>Blue Oyster Cult
>Slade
>Blackfoot
>More
>
>and for the Hawkfans out there, how about THIS for an eclectic bill...
>
>1982
>Status Quo
>Gillan
>Saxon
>Hawkwind
>Uriah Heep
>Anvil
>

>them were the days....
>
>Neil.

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER
c/o Shamrock Multimedia,PO Box 13499, Edinburgh, EH6 8YL, UK
e-mail zeitgeist at zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com