OFF: Humourless:Was Donnington Question

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Oct 25 08:41:22 EST 1998

zeitgeist-scot wrote on
Sunday, October 25, 1998 10:12 PM
> Derek & Clive and pretty much anything original by Peter Cook, Spike
> Milligans Q, Seinfeld, Larry Sanders (and The Garry Shandling Show), Phil
> Kay, Bill Hicks, Jerry Sadowitz, Tony Blair, Harry Hill, Mark Thomas,
Robin
> Williams when he was still a cokehead etc.

Ok, I'd agree with you there, but not Larry Sanders. So it goes without
saying that you're a Goon Show and/or Peter Sellers fan?
(Or not)

I think that all in all that tastes in comedy are similar to tastes in
music (i.e. the dreaded question which Hawkwind album is the best springs
to mind).

Patrick