OFF: Donnington Question

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Oct 25 19:15:59 EST 1998

Max Wilcox wrote:

> Howdy All,
>
>         I've always been keen to know weather people actually know anything about
> Bad News "performing" at Donnington. Did they actually perform? If so, did
> anyone actually see them? Now that would have been a thing to see...
>
> Max Wilcox

Yes they did,  I was there to see it, and I'm not sure I wanted to be in
all honesty.  The joke was funny-ish,  but it definitely wasn't
sustainable for a whole set.  I seem to remember they actually did a
good version of something or other at the end of the set,  maybe they
mimed it!

DaveG