BOC-L Digest - 22 Oct 1998 to 23 Oct 1998

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Oct 26 05:48:22 EST 1998

>1981
>ACDC
>Whitesnake
>Blue Oyster Cult
>Slade
>Blackfoot
>More

He he he, I remember More, saw them in Derby as a support group
about three months before Donno', they were pushing a 'new'
brand of music which they called "Atomic Rock", the end result
of their efforts was to get bombed off stage, deservedly so in
my opinion.

>and for the Hawkfans out there, how about THIS for an eclectic bill...
>
>1982
>Status Quo
>Gillan
>Saxon
>Hawkwind
>Uriah Heep
>Anvil

Oh yes, I remember the "Hospitality Tent" backstage (brag brag), there
was food layed on, about 500 salami sarnies IIRC, Rick Parfitt ducked
and narrowly avoided one of my best throws !!! The food fight was
almost more fun than the gig !!!

Mark.

Sweet memories of days of yore.......

Please reply to