HW/NIK: Opa-Loka

Mon Oct 26 11:41:23 EST 1998

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 christmu at EUNET.NO wrote:

> Anyone know where the version of Opa-Loka on the Sonic Attack 2001 comp is
> from? Sounds like it could be from the Space Ritual 94 (but not on the SR94
> live CD) and its definetly not the one on Past Or Future.

        Just working from the personnel the sleeve lists, I figured it
must be from that Space Ritual tour, just not the same gigs as the main
album was recorded at. Anyone know for sure? I mean, we could mail Tommy
Grenas and ask, but that could be more involvement than we need...
                                                                   Jon

        |       Jonathan Jarrett              Pembroke College     |
        | jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk        Cambridge         |
        |        01223 338100                     CB2 1RF          |
        |       "Wilhelm Reich died for your sins"  (ST37)         |