HW: Help for a paper

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Oct 26 19:16:20 EST 1998

At 08:40 26/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:05 AM 10/26/98 GMT, you wrote:
>>J. Scruton writes:
>>
>>> Hey there Hawkgang,
>>--snip--<<
>>> how they are received, etc.
>>
>>Ah well, I may have something for you here. My fave "political" item was
>>--snip--<<
>>P.S: Peter Rabbit is a character from a children's fable. No relation to
>>Roger Rabbit.
>>
>Heheheheh. Nice! I remember when the book came out. Always thought it
>wasn't wise to ban a book of secrets from being sold in every country but
>the one it's written about. Seems to defeat the purpose.  Good book, too.
>Bought it for my dad one father's day and read it soon afterward.
>Thanks!
>
>I've got a file on you all (hahahaha),
>Jason

I'm pretty sure that somebody somewhere has a file on me; probably saying
"Mostly harmless" (© Douglas Adams) or something like that; and even more
sure about my (soon to be ex-)wife...

If I make it to the Astoria (depends on Sunday dad duties) any body else
who's there should ask me about the "Leon Brittan" affair....

Mysteriously yours,
ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!