Off: Curly's Airships

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Oct 26 19:08:10 EST 1998

This is a musical project that some of you may be interested in.  Chris
Judge Smith has been working on an album telling tales of the airship era
in conjunction with various Van der Graaf Generator connected people and
others.

>Web Site: http://www.enduser.co.uk/curly/

I'v just received the latest bulletin, and like so many such things, it's
running behind schedule, but it looks like it will get finished before too
long.  If anybody wants a copy of the bulletin, mail me off-list, and I'll
forward it.

Cheers,
ChrisW

P.S.  If anybody has a good tape of R.E.M.'s Radio 1 concert from Sunday
night, I'd love a copy: I was driving at the time, and unable to do one for
myself.

N.P. The Cure - Paris

Free your mind & watch your ass!