ICU: Little Black Egg

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Oct 28 11:01:13 EST 1998

Does anyone know if the audio track of 'Little Black Egg' that
was used on the video appears anywhere else?  I have the ICU CD-ROM,
and while it has two versions of the song (off 'Blood & Bone' and
'Ersatz') I like the one on the video better....  trouble is, my
CD-ROM is messed up somehow, of the entire CD the one thing that
won't play in its entirety is the video of 'Little Black Egg', it
sometimes makes it through but never without pausing, and usually
freezes up about halfway through.  (attempting to copy the .avi
fails about halfway through, too)...

(there do not appear to be any scratches on the CD, anyone else
have this problem?)

  It's the Nexus of the crisis
  and the Origin of Storms...

       -"Astronomy" by Blue Öyster Cult