OFF: Monster Magnet show at Roseland, NYC

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Thu Oct 29 01:05:57 EST 1998

Just got back from the MM / Rob Zombie show in NYC.  An incredibly fun
and well done show!  They worked uup the crowd well.  I was very
surprised at the great response 'Dopes to Infinity' got.
This is the first time I've seen MM live and I was very impressed with
them.  I like it when bands can reproduce the vision that creates the
album live on stage.
Got to go to the 'meet and greet' between acts and spoke to the bass
player and Dave for a quick bit.

Rob Zombie was amazing.  Great set, great performance, great stage!!

I'm still smiling.

  --Eric
--
Words to live by from my cat: