BOC: Stock-Forest Group L.P.

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Thu Oct 29 02:40:56 EST 1998

Through a record merchant named Fabio in Brazil, I was contacting one of his
friends on info for another BOC item which I can't remember and he told me he
traded this SFG full length LP to him. I contacted him and bought it, so he
probably doesn't have another one. There was also a place offering it for $38 but
I can't remember the URL, maybe CultJacket knows after posting the price in his
message on the BOC news group. $38 sounds like a lot for a record yes, and I paid
more for mine, I probably paid WAY to much, but what the hell, I paid more for a
couple BOC Radio Broadcast records, I need help.