Another error on a Hawkwind cover.

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Oct 30 09:41:19 EST 1998

The latest version of The Hawkwind Anthology which is out on a 2CD by
Castle (in a very nice cover and with bonus tracks) has the track
"Watchfield Festival" listed thus:

Watchfield Festival
 i. We Do It
ii. Brainstorm (intro)

However, the first part of the track seems to be You Shouldn't Do That
so it's an error unless "We Do It" was supposed to be some sort of proto
YSDT.

Also, listening to the Brainstorm into at the end of this track,, I've a
feeling I've heard it elsewhere. I wonder if it's the same piece that's
done as "Elements" on one of the Weird tapes.

FoFP