BOC: KBFH Update?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Oct 30 09:53:04 EST 1998

Anybody heard anything new on the proposed KBFH - BOC release?  Just saw a
new one for Kansas (been a while since I actually stepped into a record
store) and a friend tells me April Wine signed on the dotted line for theirs
(April Wine? Oh come on!).  Seeing as Aerosmith and Black Sabbath have both
released double live discs (not to mention Dream Theater and Fates Warning)
I'm getting some serious shakes for live BOC.  Bet Kiss releases one next
year based on their current tour.

Anybody know anything it would be appreciated.

Ghost in the Ruins

Five in the Player - King's X - Tapehead (get this one Theo!)
Galactic Cowboys - At the End of the Day (get this one too!)
Dr. Butcher - S/T (You probably wouldn't like this one Theo)
Steve Morse Band -Coast to Coast
Sea Level - Best of Sea Level