Klaatu (was groovie sci-fi movie)

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Fri Oct 30 21:40:36 EST 1998

I used to be severely into Klaatu.  Sir Army Suit was my favorite.  Followed
by Hope.  There was another,  which was VERY pop.
Sounded like the Beatles again.  I sold it long ago and cannot recall the
title.  One song made it to local radio, The love of a Woman or something
similar.  I have this other album by a group called the dreamies which is a
VERY LSD-trippy take off of SGT PEPPER.
Always thought that might be Klaatu in disguise.