HW: New Era? (WAS: I've got a sausage machine)

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Tue Sep 1 12:57:56 EDT 1998

>             Lastly, I'd love to see the band get a dedicated synth player back
> into the fold. Nuff said...
>
> - Max Wilcox

I agree totally re: a dedicated keyboard player,I guess Crum was just a
"guest" on last years tour.
Maybe with Dave talking to Tim Blake & Harvey re: ledge of Darkness,something
can be sorted out.
But will it happen thats the big question,and would it be a one-off reunion
gig ala gong (which then took off permanently again ,all except blake ?
does anyone know why he didn't carry on after the birthday gig ?)or will it
be a full tour both in the uk and overseas.
I would like to see something along the lines of the butterworth books,with the
band playing for 10 hours or so.

Also does anyone know where I can get hold of Harveys "red shift" ?

regards

Marty(going back in the Box)