tBS: New pix online

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Sep 2 09:03:02 EDT 1998

Torgo said:
>Just so you all know, I recently got the pictures I snapped a few years
>ago at a tBS gig scanned in and put on my web page. These were taken at
>the MEGA-gig of 33 songs tBS performed at Spirits tavern in Auburn NY.

Wow, was it that long ago?  Time does fly.  Thanks for posting the pics.
It brought back some memories of a great show!

John: What's the word on the pic I sent you?  When do you think you'll
be able to update?

Brian
obCD> Radio Birdman "Radios Appear"

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker