Off-acoustic tunes

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Sep 3 02:52:15 EDT 1998

Hi all!
An odd question here-I'm remembering a pair of, South American ,
possibly  Peruvian
guitarists that went by the name of" Los Indios Trabajaros". I remember
very nice spanish & acoustic guitar. Any help here? I'd kinda like to
refresh my memories!! And possibly find them on cd:)
Thanx!
Rock on!
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool