Off-acoustic tunes

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Sep 3 06:15:33 EDT 1998

Rich Lockwood wrote:

> Stuart A Hamilton wrote:
>
> > That would be;
> >
> > Los Indios Tabajaras were a pair of Brazilian indian brothers,
>
> You want to get out more.  :-)
>
> My dog got put down on Tuesday.  :-(
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rich.
>
> ** "Mind the oranges, Marlon!" **

I'm sorry about your dog.  I remember weeping for days when I saw my beloved
Border collie, Judy being put down. :-(

However, I can't get out.  I'm lying in a hospital bed, dictating e-mails
and the only pleasure I'll get for the next few weeks is making my
assistants life hell by sending as many e-mails as I can, of inordinate
length.  Oh, and putting in words she has trouble spelling. :-)  Due soon on
BOC-L, the history of Azarbejhani folk music (and I suspect that'll have an
interesting spelling!

Later.

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827