You have a postcard!

Thu Sep 3 09:54:05 EDT 1998

Oh - I looked at it this morning and it worked - is it a once-only deal???

It was an image of a card with the lyrics to "Don't Fear the Reaper" on it.

Karen - I got the impression this was a stock image from a catalogue?  And
correct me if I'm wrong, but as I recall the lyrics were uncredited.

- Andy