You have a postcard!

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Sep 3 12:36:12 EDT 1998

Hi!

I'm glad everyone liked the postcard that could be seen with their
browsers.  Apologies to the "text only" viewers out there.  I just came
across the card site while surfing last night.  They need to add a
Hawkwind song to their collection!  ;-)

If you had trouble seeing the card, here's the link I started from to
select the card:  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/1305/kards.htm
But, you would have already seen this page if you tried to pick up the
card . . .  You shouldn't need Java for this card since I don't have
Java enabled in Netscape right now.

Create a new card and send it out to your friends who might not be on
the BOC/HW list!

Andy, good point about the lyrics.  Here's the disclaimer from the site:

(Copyright Laws: If any of the artists who own the lyrics in these
postcards object to them being used in this manner, please email me and
I will take them off my site)

I'm glad it was such a big hit!  :-)

Karen