HW: Davey dates

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Sep 5 10:39:03 EDT 1998

They're on my home page in the sig.  Click on Zeitgeist index, then tour dates.

David G wrote:

> Has anyone posted the ful list of dates to the group?  If so,  I missed it
> and sheepishly request you do it again!  If not,  please can you point me at
> it?
>
> Thanks
>
> DaveG
>
> Rich Lockwood wrote:
>
> > > Tuesday 13* October     The Albert, 48 Trafalgar St. Brighton
> >
> > > * this date is typed Tuesday 23rd October but since that's impossible
> > > and given its position in the list I'm assuming that Tuesday 13
> > > October
> > > is intended.
> >
> > Hi Jill,
> >
> > Just like to recommend (assuming that you're right about this date) the
> > Albert.  About the only pub down Trafalgar Street that opens at a decent
> > time of day, and a top place for live bands.  Might even make it down
> > from sunny Upton Park myself.  :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rich.
> >
> > ** "Mind the oranges, Marlon!" **

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827