HW: Rare Flicknife Box?

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Mon Sep 7 07:49:00 EDT 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-09-07 12:49

I was looking round my local 2nd hand shop today and came across something I
had never seen before.

It is a 3LP box containing picture disks of This Is Hawkwind Do Not Panic,
Out and Intake and COTBS. The box is black with red type, catalogue number
HWBOX01 and I think it was called something like The Hawkwind Picture Log.
There was no booklet included.

As I have said, I never knew this thing existed so please can anyone give me
some indication as to how rare this is - presumably it was a limited edition
(limited to how many?)

Many thanks,

Mark