OFF: Willie Dixon Led Zeppelin lawsuit

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Sep 8 04:02:07 EDT 1998

Odd?  Are US laws different from UK?  Over here, once you've been dead 50 years
copyright passes into the public domain hence our marvellous paperback versions of
classic literature at 99p.

NP COTBS

Albert T Bouchard wrote:

> >into admissions of guilt and restitution.  Of course, if they choose to rip off
> >Robert Johnson these days it's out of copyright, so no cash!
>
> Not true actually Sony owns the copyright. I know because we had to pay
> them for the "Passway" cover on Trepanation!
> Al

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827