OFF: Adam Ant/Swamp Boogie Queen

Wed Sep 9 11:11:12 EDT 1998

AB writes:

>who's gonna get weirder by listening to some Adam and the Ants...

Ah, a chance to plug one of my other favorite bands - no, not Adam Ant,
but SWAMP BOOGIE QUEEN, fronted by former Adam Ant backup singer Abigail
Lenz.  If you like your rock with a southern bluesy edge, sung by a
gal who can sound a lot like Janis Joplin, check them out - they've got
on CD out, "Ill Gotten Booty", released on the same day as Heaven Forbid
(there ya go - I'm on topic!).  For more info, check out their website
at www.swampboogiequeen.com

John