BOC: Dissin' Diz Busters?

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Thu Sep 10 06:17:43 EDT 1998

Hi there,

     Diz-busters was always one of my favorite songs, I love the way the
instruments flow during the verse of the song, there's just so much to
listen to, then kinda becoming more contemporary during the chorus and then
after the "Lucifer the light", exploding into the awesome riff we all know
so well. The music is definitely the most important with any band, but the
Cults lyrics are just so damn interesting, there the only band I have ever
listened to that I have actually put forth effort into trying to understand
them. If you weren't getting the lyric, maybe you were just standing to
close to the speakers like Charles Grodin was ;-), just kidding about the
Grodin crack I couldn't help myself, I consider you guys my friends and
sometimes crack a joke or two :-). I don't think Buck would be a better Jazz
musician, I couldn't hear him doing that, Jazz is a very technical form of
music I guess and when it comes to technicality none are higher than Buck,
but I have always hated Jazz, it always seemed to "random" for me, Bucks
unique and original guitar playing was just another thing that set them
apart and above the rest of the crowd. About groove, definitely, no other
band has had a better groove and no other band ever will, "Before the Kiss,
a Redcap" nuff said with that song.