BOC: Fireworks

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Sat Sep 12 10:49:55 EDT 1998

Nick English wrote:

>And just for the record, let me proudly admit, taking into account
>ALL THINGS BOC, my absolute favorite from the very beginning and
>still to this day is FIREWORKS. For whatever reason, I've just always
>thought it was the neatest little number they ever did. BTW, does
>anybody know what this song is about? It always reminded me of
>Phantom of the Opera, but I'm probably way off!

My favorite, too, as the whole Spectres, minus Celine.

About the story in Fireworks.. dunno...the words are clear, but the
point is elusive. Maybe... girl meets a cultist, or magician, or drug
dealer, who first seduces her, and at last kills her with the same
fiery ritual, or drug.

But...hey! This is purely Al's song  So, Al, what is your opinion
about the plot & outcome of Fireworks? ;-)

Goran Janicijevic
<simplius at softhome.net>