OFF: UFO, Molly Hatchet

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Tue Sep 15 11:16:46 EDT 1998

> > UFO: "Walk on Water" -- Pretty much at the other end of the spectrum.
> > Really wild...great stuff. "Venus" kicks some serious ass, as do the
> > majority of the tracks. And there's decent new versions of "Doctor,
> > Doctor" and "Lights Out". Worth it.
> >
> Who's on gtr on the UFO disc?

        It's all of the original cast (including Paul Raymond).

        For UFO fans, it's "pretty good."  It's no Lights Out or
        Strangers in the Night, but it sure beats everything they've
        done since Paul Chapman left the band years ago.

        I think Phil Mogg is one of the great RnR vocalists...I love his
        voice.

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com
Physicians's Computer Company       *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip