BOC: Birdman again

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Tue Sep 15 17:28:13 EDT 1998

Andy Gilham wrote:

> Just got a Radio Birdman LP bootleg, _Rock'n'Roll War_, with a live version
> of "Career of Evil".  Usual dodgy bootleg quality, fairly faithful version,
> nice laid-back gtr solo from Deniz.
>
> - Andy
>
> mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

  I went down to our areas best music store in terms of rarities and selection
to see if I could find some Radio Birdman albums, but I found none nor even a
place for them on the rack. Did any RB albums get released on CD and if so how
difficult are they to get? I usually like to check out bands that have either
covered and/or given credit to BOC.
Speaking of covers of BOC, has anybody heard the version of Dominance and
Submission Mike Watt did on some single from Ball Hog or Tug Boat, if so how
does it sound?