BOC: Birdman again

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Wed Sep 16 23:04:03 EDT 1998

John A Swartz wrote:

> Well, it is NOT on the Ball Hog or Tugboat album, but was a b-side to a
> few singles from that album.  If you can find it - GET IT!!!  This is an
> EXCELLENT version of D&S, and the Bouchard's figure prominently in it -
> Albert handles the lead vocals (updated a bit - "It's been 18 years, half
> my life.", and "Looking at me greedily, said it's 1994"), along with
> drums and some guitar.  Joe plays keyboards (hard to imagine keys in
> D&S, but it works!).  Good stuff - maybe it'll someday appear on
> "Malpractise, Volume II"  ;-)
>

> John

  Sounds really cool, sounds like it's really different, have to keep looking
for it though. Tried to get it in at a rarities record store and when I told
the proprietor about it he said he never heard of it before and he definitely
want's it for HIS collection, damn :-(.

Jason said: The EP is a Euro release (as are most things good and rare).

Ya, when it comes to collecting this band it always seems you have to do allot
of searching.