HW: News from Brian Tawn

Andreas Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Sep 18 12:49:52 EDT 1998

Here are the news from Brian´s HW feedback newsletter:

1.)A new HW album called "Hawkwind in your area" will be released by Griffin
Records
on Nov. 1st. Tracks included thereon:
- Brainstorm/In your area
- Alchemy
- Love in space/Rat race
- Aerospaceage inferno
- Fantasy
- Prairie
- Diana Park
- Into the realms of Luxotica
- Earth breath
and, according to Brock, "1st landing on Medusa"

It seems to me that this will be a live album of the autumn 97 tour. "In your
area" and "Rat race" should be the rapping middle parts of the tracks by Cpt.
Rizz+, "Fantasy" is probably the new song played on that tour. I can´t imagine
what the last 4 tracks are about... any suggestions ?

2.) Griffin will also release a book about Pink Floyd, along with a CD feat. 1
track by HW: "Interstellar overdrive" !

3.) "HW also play a notable part on an upcoming CD from the 1997 Strange Daze
event"

4.) There will be no autumn tour this year, because HW are to involved in working
on the new studio album and the big stageshows for 1999, both based on the Ledge
of Darkness concept.

That´s the most important news in this newsletter. Just thought you´d like to
know this.

Andreas