OFF: Re: Advice wanted: PC CD Writers.

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Sat Sep 19 20:21:22 EDT 1998

Well, Paul,
You are obviously better versed in cd writing than I.  And I found your
input useful.  But for whatever reason this one works. I can reboot
between sessions, and my Phillips ESP25 discman sees all tracks.  One
thing I did notice, was that  the software writes HUGE tempfiles that
you cannot delete until you finalise the cd.  I mean, I can DO it, but
not without "breaking the rules." =)

Anyway, I am very happy with the device, and tho' I cannot offer any
comparison, I say it is a great value for the $$.

BTW- It's internal IDE, too!

RJ