HW: CD's wanted also

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Sep 21 07:36:16 EDT 1998

I also *NEED* the Dave Brock "Earthed to the Ground/Agents of Chaos",
new or used, and I'd pay a sum to get it, too.

And, if it's way out of print, and if it's not going back in print soon,
can anybody make a CD-r for me?  I know, it's terrible, but I *WILL* buy
the cd legitimately if it ever becomes available, and if anybody can
give me Dave Brock's address, I'll send him $5 (canadian) just for
getting a pirate of his cd.  So I'll pay the pirater costs and I'll pay
Dave, too.  (Any CD-r would need a nice color scan of the covers and
inserts, please.)

And I did find a couple listings for the Robert Calvert "Hype" wanted
below, but it's got the wrong cover (not the naked breasts anyways).

Robert Calvert          Hype
                        13.47 emusic.com
                        13.49 massmusic.com

Not including shipping.  I have ordered from massmusic and had great,
super-fast results.  Not sure about emusic, though.

Thanks,
Bryan

Scott Heller pontificated thusly:
> Hej,
>
>         Can anyone help me to find the following cd's:
>
> Bob Calvert- Hype
>            - Test Tube Conceived
>            - Freq Revisited
>            - Blueprints from the Cellar
>
> Dave Brock- agents of Chaos/Earthed to the Ground
>
> Monster Magnet- Cage around the Sun CD single
>               - Evil Cd single
>               - Negasonic Teenage Warhead CD Single (UK disc 2 of 2 CD set)
>                 (w/ Eclispe this, 3rd Alt (edit), Look to your ORb (long)
>

> New or Used is fine with me.. Thanks for the help..
>
> scott
>
> ObCs- Dark Sun- Demo 1998 3tk finland

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA