OFF: Comebacks

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Sep 21 09:41:54 EDT 1998

Nick said:
>he had these metal extension-type things on the fingers
>of his right hand, looked kinda like Freddy Kreuger...and instead of
>plucking or picking, he was basically tapping on the strings with
>them.

"Funk Fingers".  I think he invented them.  Tony's currently working w/
King Crimson.  He'll be on the "Projekct One" CD when it comes out, but
he's not on the "Projekct Two" CD which was just Fripp (guitar), Belew
(drums), and Trey Gunn (stick).

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker