OFF: Comebacks

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 22 07:46:55 EDT 1998

> From:          Laj Waldner <erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM>
>> Yup, There known as one of the shortest bands in rock, in my
Circus Raves
> magazine circa March '75 one of them quoted "We're one of the shortest
> bands in rock. A lot of guys who're short turn to music, that's where the
> high heel shoes came from." And in an article from Metal magazine circa
> '87 Albert said in an interview " Clayton, New York, where I grew up, is
> right where the Saint Lawrence River meets Lake Ontario. I think everybody
> in Clayton is sort of related. Maybe it's the genes or the temperature,
> but most of the people are short. It wasn't until I went away to the
> Clarkson College of Technology that I found out most of the world is
> taller.

I'll tell ya, I'm 6' and 210 lbs, and I felt absolutely TINY in the
Netherlands.  All the guys are over 6'2 and most of the women are
around 6 foot--taller in those big shoes they all like to wear!  And
Bloom would go nuts, 'cause every women in europe dresses head to toe
in--BLACK!

theo