HW: Widowmaker

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Sep 22 14:59:53 EDT 1998

At 16:25 21/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Don't b too disappointed!  Actually it's pretty damn good,  especially the
>>screaming blues at the end of side two (of the vinyl copy anyway).  Or am I
>>thinking of the other Widowmaker album?
>
>Actually, I quite liked it.  Reminded me a bit of UFO's Lights Out.
>Same "feel".  There was a blues on the end of 2 - not sure I'd call it
>screaming, though.  Still, I'm not dissapointed at all.
>
>>Were there only ever two?
>
>Got me.  If so, one down, one to go:-)
>
>JB

For the record a discography

Widowmaker - single sleeve - April 1976
UK LP Jet Records JETLP 15 with promo photo and press release
USA LP United Artists UA-LA642-G
Germany LP Polydor 2310-432
Germany CD Jet JECD 9.00858 (1989)

Too Late to Cry - gatefold sleeve - April 1977
UK LP United Artists UAG 30038
USA LP - United Artists UA-LA723-G
Germany CD - Jet JECD 9.00867 (1989)

Singles - All U.K
On the Road / Pin A Rose On Me - Jet JET766 - 2/76 No P/S
When I Met You / Pin A Rose On Me - Jet JET767 3/76 No P/S
Pin A Rose On Me / On the Road - Jet JET782 6/76 No P/S
What A Way To Fall / Mean What You Say - Jet JET UP36263 6/77 P/S

Hope this helps

Andy

Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson