HW: Spirit of the Age CD

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Wed Sep 23 04:50:00 EDT 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-09-23 09:50

I am suffering a serious bout of amnesia here so some facts may not be
correct:

Whilst browsing round a few shops yesterday, I found a Griffin CD which had
(I think) 4 tracks on it, each of which (I think) was a remix of Spirit of
the Age. Being in the UK, this CD had come in as a Canadian import with a
suitably high price tag. I couldn't work out from the sleeve who was
directly responsible for the remixing or when this thing was released.

Is it just a CD EP from the Solstice Reconstructions (or whatever its called
 - I don't have this)?
Is it worth collecting for rarity anyway?

Two further related questions:

What is the general opinion on the Solstice Reconstructions CD? Is it really
worth getting or interesting or IITBOTFTBD quality or forget it?
I can't remember what the second question was.

Thanks for any help,

Mark Edmonds