Spirit of the Age CD

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Sep 23 11:41:58 EDT 1998

Hi there

> Is it just a CD EP from the Solstice Reconstructions (or whatever
> its called
>  - I don't have this)?

One of the tracks is on the Solstice album, but the EP version is longer.
All versions are by Astralasia.

> Is it worth collecting for rarity anyway?

The version of Spirit with Calvert vocals on it is good, but other than that
track (which features twice. One version is an edit), I wouldn't rate it
that highly.

> Two further related questions:
>
> What is the general opinion on the Solstice Reconstructions CD?
> Is it really
> worth getting or interesting or IITBOTFTBD quality or forget it?
> I can't remember what the second question was.

Personally, I wouldn't bother unless you are a completist. It's mostly
predictable techno versions of HW tracks.

William