BOC: theme

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Wed Sep 23 17:31:45 EDT 1998

> If anybody's looking for a BOC theme, especially one if you don't have
> > Win Plus, this one here is pretty cool, im using it right now actually.
> > . .
> >
> >  http://www2.iworld.net/nonags/themes1.html
>
> I'm still learning about computers, basically. What exactly is a
> "theme"?
>
> --  Nick

  Well you need Win 95 or 98, and if you do just download the "Desktop themes
installer" at this address
http://www2.iworld.net/nonags/desktop.html#Desktop Themes Installer  then
download the BOC theme, uncompress both in the same folder and run the
installer, trust me you will think this is cool, and if you don't, you'll be
able to uninstall it by going to the "add/remove program icon" in the "my
computer" icon which will be on your desktop. Hope this helps. . .

Laj